SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION RULES
1. The promoter is: Party Bike Ltd whose registered office is at 21-27 Seagrave Road, London SW6 1RP.
2. The competition is open to anyone 18 years or over except employees of Party Bike Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on Friday 15 November 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– Any entrant must be a follower of either Party Bike Ltd’s Facebook or Instagram pages, and;
– Any entrant must ‘like’ the relevant post promoting this competition.
10. Party Bike Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Party Bike Ltd’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Party Bike Ltd.
11. Party Bike Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One Pedibus tour on our advertised routes for between 5 & 12 people to take place on Wednesdays – Sundays inclusive between 1st December 2019 & 21st December 2019; or 8th January 2020 & 16th March 2020 (all dates inclusive). The tour must be pre-booked, and the winner will be given a single use voucher code to use online to make a booking.
All bookings are made subject to availability and must be made at least 36 hours in advance for Saturday or Sunday bookings; and at least 48 hours in advance for Wednesday – Friday bookings. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions which can be viewed at pedibus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram or Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Party Bike Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
16. Party Bike Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner’s name and image may be used in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party or published without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Party Bike Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Party Bike Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Party Bike Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.