Pedibus & Coronavirus
As COVID restrictions ease, we will be operating tours this summer albeit with limited availability. There are some changes to how we operate, and our availability as follows:
WHEN CAN WE BOOK FOR?
From 17 May:
Saturday: all 4 London routes are available. Start times are between 11:00 – 18:30.
Sundays to Fridays: London Bridge or Borough Market routes available. Start times are between 12:00 – 19:30.
WHAT RESTRICTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE?
Due to current government guidelines on social distancing, we are limiting capacity to:
– Maximum of 11 people per Pedibus.
– For multi-bike bookings, there is a maximum group size of 30 people.
– Every booking has exclusive use of the Pedibus(es). You won’t be mixed with strangers on board.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE?
– We would ask that everybody on board washes and sanitises their hands before boarding. We will also dispense hand sanitiser.
– There will be additional anti-viral cleaning of our Pedibuses between every tour.
– With our Pedibus tours being an outdoors activity, we do not expect you to wear a face covering whilst on board.
– We would ask that you stick to the above restrictions and government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
– If you or anyone else in your group suffers from COVID symptoms before boarding, or you are being asked to self-isolate, then you MUST NOT attend.
Please note that all information is subject to change