Pedibus & Coronavirus
Following a detailed risk assessment, we are operating tours from Friday 25th July on a limited basis. There are some changes to how we operate, and our availability as follows:
WHEN CAN WE BOOK FOR?
Thursday – Friday: Borough Market route, starting between 12pm & 7.30pm;
Saturday: Shoreditch or St Paul’s routes, starting between 11am & 6.30pm;
Sunday – Wednesday: Closed for tours. Office is still open for enquiries.
Our London Bridge route is currently suspended due to construction works on the bridge itself.
We’ll be keeping this under review, and may reopen for bookings on other days in the near future.
WHAT RESTRICTIONS WILL BE IN PLACE?
Due to current government guidelines on social distancing, there will be a temporary restriction in capacity as follows:
– Every booking has exclusive use of the Pedibus.
– Maximum of 6 people per booking, as per the government’s current “Rule of Six”.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE?
– We would ask that everybody on board washes their hands before boarding, although we will also dispense hand sanitiser upon request.
– There will be additional anti-viral cleaning of our Pedibuses between every tour.
– There will be a screen in place separating our staff from passengers. Please note that whilst this is in place, we are unable to provide our wet weather canopies.
– With our Pedibus tours being a physical activity, we do not expect you to wear a face covering whilst on board.
– We would ask that you stick to the above restrictions and government guidelines with regards to social distancing.
– If you or anyone else in your group suffers from COVID symptoms before boarding, or you are being asked to self-isolate, then you MUST NOT attend.